Sadly we still have a need to follow government COVID-19 secure rules, including social distancing requirements. To ensure we are adhering to them, we have created in conjunction with the venue a policy outlined below. We want you to have an enjoyable and safe experience at DMAXX250.
It is important that you adhere to this guidance as it will assist our staff and stewards on site.
- Please do not attend site if you are feeling unwell or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g. a high temperature; a new, continuous cough; a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste) or if you are self-isolating.
- Please do carry out your own personal health assessment. Ensure that you are fit and well to attend, consider your age, health status and clinical vulnerability including your susceptibility (risk) of infection. Please do remember you can now get a lateral flow test at home, it is free!
- You will be travelling to and from the venue by car and are advised to do so only with members of your own household or social bubble. Only car share with those who are allowed and are ticket holders. Please do ensure your party have read and understand these guidelines.
- Please do not make a stop when on route, this is to prevent touch points by others.
- Toilets are available at the car park when you arrive.
- Your temperature will be taken on entry.
- You will be required to log on to the NHS Track and Trace app.
- Your ticket accreditation is based on you participating in the temperature check and the NHS app.
- You are required to wear a face covering at all times at the event unless you are eating or drinking. This includes outside areas of the event, this allows the mitigation of the two meter rule.
- If you are exempt from wearing a face mask please print off and carry the Government exemption card or badge.
- Maintain good hand hygiene. Use the hand sanitisers provided and avoid touching your face or unnecessary surfaces where possible.
- Please observe good respiratory etiquette. Always cover your mouth if needing to cough or sneeze.
- Please follow all safety instructions from stewards, staff, information signage and announcements.
- Within the exhibition area – a one way system will be in operation, please do follow it.
- Access to areas or facilities may be controlled to avoid over-crowding.
- Please queue at least two metres apart from others, where possible.
- The exit for the event will be different from the entry point, please follow the signage.
- All ticket purchasing details will be retained by the event organiser for the purpose of supporting any required test and trace requirements.
- Lastly please be reminded that there are no tickets for sale on the day. Ticket holders only will be allowed access. So do not bring friends who do not have a ticket.
This guidance has been implemented for the safety, security and welfare of all those attending. Failure to comply with this guidance is considered to be a breach of entry conditions and may make you liable to be asked to leave the venue without redress. We hope you enjoy your day.